In the style of a classic french farmhouse, this rare gem is situated in one of Yass' most sought after locations, tucked away in a leafy lane you will find quiet and privacy here and yet only be just a short walk to the main street, local schools, bus stop and golf course.
This charming home is certainly one in a million!
- Two over-sized bedrooms, both with open fireplaces
- The main bedroom features a TV nook, walk in robe and ensuite
- The large main sitting room features an open fireplace, high ceilings and sash windows
- The grand dining room also features another open fireplace, french doors to the terrace and high ornate curved ceiling
- A stunning light filled granite kitchen includes a gorgeous sunny breakfast room with french doors leading to the rear terrace
- Ducted gas heating throughout, perfect for a Yass winter!
- Covered veranda's front and back
- Well established and shady gardens
This uniquely different, partly furnished property would suit a professional couple and is available for a 12 month lease period.
Unfortunately, not pets will be considered for this property.
If you think this might be the property for you, please send through an email enquiry and I will be in touch regarding open times.
Once your application has been approved we will require the following:
- Bond = Four weeks rent
- Rent = Two weeks rent in advance
Available to rent as of the end of February/early March 2020.
Property Type - House
Bond - $2,200
Available - Now
Pets Allowed - No
Contact Agent to arrange inspection